uPVC Windows & Double Glazing
Energy Efficient uPVC Windows in Lancashire
As our windows are manufactured in Clitheroe and we install within a 35 mile of radius, we pride ourselves on reduced lead times. However, our uPVC windows are made to order and each one is perfectly crafted for your home.
uPVC windows are made from insulating materials which form heat loss barriers with multi-chamber profiles. This minimises draughts in your home. We also use recycled composite materials for further insulation, ensuring that your windows are performing to the highest possible standard.
Why Choose PVC-U For Your Home
When installing windows in Lancashire homes, we traditionally use PVCu for the window frames. PVCu, or uPVC, stands for unplasticised polyvinyl chloride, it’s often seen as the perfect building material for supporting glazed panels in windows and doors.
Recognized for its insulated properties, the PVCu we manufacture doesn’t discolour or wear overtime. That’s why we choose PVCu windows for homes in Lancashire.
High Quality Double Glazed Sealed Units for uPVC Windows
It’s crucial that the glass, or sealed units, perform alongside your uPVC window frames. Using either two or three panes of glass, with a gas filling in between the panels, your sealed units are designed to minimise heat loss.
We also use a special Low-E glass coating to reduce glare and keep heat inside of your home, minimising the amount of condensation.
What Are The Benefits Of Choosing uPVC Windows By Ultraframe Home Improvements?
- Heat Loss Protection – A+ Rated double glazed panels with high quality PVCu window frames minimise heat loss in your home. With a U-Value of 0.5, you’re home will retain heat to a much more efficient standard.
- Reduced Noise Pollution – Sound insulation comes as standard with all of our uPVC windows, if noise is an issue in your home we also supply high performance acoustic glazing and triple glazed panels.
- Eco-Friendly – Although uPVC has had some bad press in the past, it’s much more eco-friendly than you might think, with a much longer life span than timber windows and no need to maintain with paints, preservatives and volatile compounds.
- Long Lasting – Our uPVC windows are built to last. We offer a 10 year guarantee as standard with all of our window glass and frames.
- Made In The UK – All of our uPVC windows are manufactured in the U.K and we only install uPVC windows in Lancashire, Greater Manchester & North Yorkshire. This minimizes lead times and gets your new uPVC windows installed in your home as soon as possible.