Roof Lanterns for Flat Roof Extensions & Orangeries
If your conservatory, extension or orangery has a flat roof, the Ultrasky Lantern™ might be for you. Sitting on top of a flat roof, the Ultrasky Lantern™ can be used to give the room a spacious, vibrant, modern feel. The Ultrasky Lantern™ can be used in kitchens or living rooms and is a versatile solution to pre-existing flat roofs.
Transform Your Existing Conservatory into a Bespoke Orangery
For a contemporary twist on the classic conservatory, a bespoke orangery roofing system offers a modern, stylish solution to your single story extension.
The Ultrasky Lantern, by Ultraframe, sits on top of a flat roof orangery offering the stunning views you would expect from a modern roof lantern.
Whether your orangery sits on top of a dwarf wall or uses insulated columns with large double glazed conservatory windows, the Ultrasky Lantern is the perfect addition to any orangery style.
We install the Ultrasky roof lantern across Clitheroe and Lancashire, it’s a combination of uPVC or aluminium frames with A+ rated double glazed panels.
Choose Aluminium Frames For Your Modern Orangery Roof Lantern
Although you can use PVCu for your roof lantern frames, for a more modern orangery style consider aluminium framework for your extensions.
Ultraframes Quantal aluminium orangery is much stronger than timber conservatory frameworks and PVCu, whilst being much slimmer and allowing for better views.
Choosing aluminium glazing bars doesn’t limit your choice of colours, with all RAL colours available and built to last.
Aluminium glazing bars are compatible with traditional conservatory shapes such as Victorian, P-shaped and Gable styles.
A+ Rated Double Glazed Roofing Panels
The glass used in our roof lanterns is thermally efficient, creating a space you can use all year round. The Ultrasky Lantern also offers a reduced risk of condensation due to the thermally broken components. Using these glazed roofing panels can result in cheaper heating bills and won’t be too hot in warm summer months.
Why Choose The Ultrasky Lantern For Your Home?
- Lightweight – Often compatible with existing single story extensions or conservatories.
- Fast Installation – The Ultrasky Lantern doesn’t require any cutting and is the quickest replacement conservatory roof to assemble.
- Strength in Design – With fewer bars between glazed panels, the Ultrasky Lantern is much stronger than PVCu and timber conservatory frames.
- Tested to Perform – A sturdy roof lantern like the Ultrasky lantern is tested to remain watertight and strong enough to withstand the weather based on rigorous testing.
- High Quality Glazing Options – High quality double glazing, the Ultrasky Lantern is a roof lantern which you can use all year round.