Our glazed conservatory roofs are perfect for single story extensions or sun-rooms. Versatile and stylish, Ultraframe replacement glass roofs suit any home. The Classicroof by Ultraframe is manufactured in Clitheroe, Lancashire. Many customers choose the classic roof when upgrading a plastic conservatory roofing system. Use your conservatory all year round with a new glass roof, creating a bright, open living space. Open up your home with uncompromising views and a warmer house extension. The roof glass itself if market leading, it’s heat retentive and thermally efficient. It’s job is to keep your conservatory warm during the winter and cool in the summer.
Why Install A Replacement Glass Roof As An Upgrade To Older Polycarbonate Roofing?
The classic glass roof conservatory roof is a significant upgrade from a polycarbonate conservatory. Although plastic roof panels were used for conservatories in the past, they perform for homes in Lancashire. Homeowners find that the the performance of plastic conservatory roofs wanes over time. This means that polycarbonate roofing needs to be replaced more often than glass.
Modern glass conservatory roof systems reduce noise. This keeps rain and other noisy elements much quieter. A glass conservatory roof also moderates the ambient temperature of your extension. We actually manufacture our glass roofing systems in Lancashire and install them across the North West
What Are The Benefits Of Installing A Glass Roof On Your Existing Conservatory?
- Thermal Efficiency – Use your glass conservatory all year round, with market leading heat retention techniques.
- Customisation – A wide range of uPVC conservatory frames or sleek aluminium bars, also available in wood grain effects.
- Versitility – Suites many classic conservatory styles such as Edwardian and Victorian conservatories.
- Smartglass Technology – The ultimate high performance glass, it’s modern technology works to reduce the cost of your energy bills.
- Weather Tested – The Classicroof is engineered to withstand predicted rainfall levels in Clitheroe & Lancashire.
- Ultrainstallers – Our team of fitters and surveyors are installed by Ultraframe U.K, giving you the highest quality service. We’re also proud to be Which? Trusted Traders.
- Aftercare – A full 10 year guarentee, with a dedicated aftercare team, in the unlikely event anything does go long.
If you have an older conservatory in your home it’s roof is likely to be polycarbonate. Polycarbonate conservatory roofs are often inherited by homeowners in Lancashire. Poor thermal efficiency and opaque roofs are some of the drawbacks of polycarbonate. High performance glass conservatory roofs are natural upgrades to older systems. New technology means your conservatory no longer feels like a greenhouse. This is because glass roofs are much more thermally efficient and retain heat. Heat retention allows you to use your glass conservatory all year round. We also install self cleaning glass in our double glazed roofs. Self cleaning glass uses the suns rays to remove dust and debris.
Our high-performance roofs are made from toughened glass and have 3 main properties;
- Great thermal performance – feels cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Solar control – excludes up to 83% of the sun’s energy and reduces glare.
- Self-cleaning – Uses the sun’s energy to gently burn off organic deposits.
For more information please refer to our glazed roof FAQs here, or to request a quote, get in touch – we’re happy to help.
Installing Glazed Conservatoires In Clitheroe & Lancashire
Ultraframe Home Improvements work with you to create your dream conservatory design. From glazed dining room spaces to bespoke kitchen extensions, we create conservatories you can use all year round, for any purpose. To begin your quote, follow the button below and a member of our team will arrange a convenient time to take approximate measurements.