Bespoke Orangery Roofing Costs
Every conservatory we install is made to order, therefore to give you accurate orangery costs we must take some initial measurements.
Finding off the shelf prices for orangeries can be difficult as they vary dependent on numerous factors.
However, by consulting with an Ultraframe representative, you’re in control and can choose the right building materials for your home, giving you an accurate orangery cost.
Jot down your details on the form above and a member of our team will contact you to arrange a quick and convenient quote.
All roof lanterns and orangery replacement roofs come with an optional aluminium frame which allows for more light to be captured in your orangery.
What’s The Difference Between A Conservatory & An Orangery?
Orangeries aren’t fully glazed like classic conservatories. Instead, they combine super insulated columns with large double glass panels.
Sitting on a flat roof extension. The Ultrasky Lantern is the roof of choice for most orangeries installed in Lancashire, North Yorkshire & Greater Manchester.
Why Choose The Ultrasky Lantern For Your Home
- Fast Installation – This roof lantern comes partially assembled and does not need cutting or altering once on site.
- Lightweight – Although it’s frames are strong and durable, the roof lantern system itself is lightweight making it perfect for conversions and renovations.
- Versatile – The Ultrasky roof lantern can be made in any size up to 4000mm x 2000mm, therefore, if required, you can fit two or more roof lanterns on one flat roof extension.
- Weather Tested – The Ultrasky roof lantern has been rigorously tested to withstand predicted rainfall and snowfall loads in the north of England.
- 10 Year Guarentee – Once installed, you have access to an elite aftercare team who are trained by Ultraframe UK and are approved Which? Trusted Traders.
For more information visit our frequently asked questions hub, or alternatively give our team a call on 01200 414700.