Tilt and Turn Windows in Lancashire
Tilting inward - From the top of the window casement.
Fully opening - Tilt and Turn windows also open similar to a door, from the right hand side.
How Do Tilt & Turn Windows Work?
- With the window handle facing downwards, the tilt and turn window will be securely locked. This works in the same way as any window in your home.
- When the handle is facing left, the window will open from the top. While in this position, the window hinges are locked along the bottom of the casement.
- When the handle faces upwards, the window will open from the right. This is similar to a door opening. The hinges are secured on the left hand side.
What Are The Benefits of Tilt and Turn Windows?
- Ventilated Living Spaces – Tilt and Turn windows offer increased ventilation options. This is perfect for spaces which need more ventilation, without leaving the windows open fully.
- Tilt & Turn Patio Doors – Tilt & turn mechanisms are also available for patio doors. This is perfect for patios which you want to ventilate, whilst leaving secure. If you own pets, it’s a perfect way to air out your conservatory, without worrying about pets escaping.
- Easy To Maintain – All of our window and door installations are available in uPVC or aluminium. Both of these materials are easy to maintain and require very little looking after. If you have timber windows, we can match your existing colour scheme.
- Secure Locking Mechanism – Many homeowners worry that tilt and turn windows can be a saftey concern. This is because of the unorthodox hinges and opening systems. However, during manufacture and installation, your tilt and turn windows are tested. If there’s any issue, we will build them again to ensure your home is secure.
- Your Design, Your Choice – Both uPVC and aluminium tilt and turn windows are available in over 200 RAL colours. We also offer metallic finishes for modern aluminium windows and wood grain effects to match existing aesthetics.
Tilt & Turn Window Prices
There are no approximate prices available for full tilt and turn windows. Each tilt and turn window cost covers installation, manufacture and guarantee. Whilst you may find some guides online, the prices vary from each installer and usually don’t account for bespoke measurements. To get the most accurate tilt and turn window prices, arrange a free, no obligation quote.
Why Choose Ultraframe Home Improvements
Our Double Glazing Credentials
- GGF – We’re a member of the Glass & Glazing Federation. GGF are a government recognized body specializing in the production and installation of double glazing. This includes energy efficiency and quality control.
- FENSA – As a member of FENSA, our team are assessed regularly on their ability to install and replace windows and doors.
- Approved Ultrainstallers – As the installations division of Ultraframe UK. Our team are trained to install Ultraframe products. Approved Ultrainstallers provide a level of ability potential customers should look towards when replacing double glazing and windows.
- Which Trusted Traders – The Which? Trusted Traders scheme is another way in which our window fitting teams are assessed. As well as the actual installation, the Which? Trusted Traders scheme regulate costs and timelines. This ensures you get the best service available.