Bi Fold Doors in Lancashire
Folding Doors for Conservatories in Lancashire
Folding patio doors, also named folding patio doors or glass folding conservatory doors, are a fantastic way to open up your conservatory to your garden. As most homeowners want to create bright, open living spaces for their conservatory, double glazed doors are the perfect solution. Whether you’re looking for a conservatory door replacement or new conservatory doors for sale, bi folding doors should be considered for any home improvements project.
Ultraframe Home Improvements are the installations division of Ultraframe UK. We specialise in conservatory installations of any kind, with conservatory folding doors, or any other type of conservatory patio doors. Our bi fold doors in Lancashire are installed with thermal efficiency in mind, keeping your home extension as warm as possible without compromising on style and conservatory design.
Performance Enhanced – Why Chose Bi Folding Doors For Your Conservatory?
- Secure & Safe: Our folding patio doors don’t compromise on security. We aim to create doors which are structurally sound and visually stunning.
- Thermal Performance: As the leading supplier of conservatories and replacement roofs in Lancashire, we’re conscious of U-Values and regulating the ambient temperature of your home extension, folding patio doors are no exception and we strive to minimize.
- Tested for Lancashire: We regularly weather test our conservatory and folding door products for expected conditions within Lancashire, Greater Manchester & North Yorkshire.
- A+ Rated Glass Door Panels: Most heat is lost through glazed paneling, whether it’s in a conservatory roof, sealed units in windows or the glass panels in conservatory doors. We aim to minimise the amount of heat lost by using special coating on our double glazing.
- Customisation Options: As well as uPVC doors, we also install aluminium folding doors for conservatories. With over 200 RAL colours available, folding patio doors can be manufactured to your exact specifications, ensuring that they compliment your home extension or conservatory.
- 10 Year Warranty: As with all of our replacement conservatory doors, folding patio doors installed by Ultraframe come with a 10 year guarantee as standard.
Installing Interior Bi Folding Doors in a Conservatory
Installing exterior Bi-Folding doors is a relatively simple process for refurbishing an old conservatory in Lancashire. Either uPVC folding doors or aluminium patio doors can be added to an existing conservatory structure with relative ease. However, installing interior bi-folding doors between a house and conservatory can be more problematic. Internal folding doors can fall short of building regulations specified by your local council. This is because folding doors between a house and a conservatory may not qualify for the thermal efficiency specifications of your building regulations. If you have a polycarbonate, plastic conservatory roof it’s almost guaranteed that your new internal folding doors will fail building regulations. A thermally efficient conservatory roof may allow you to use internal folding patio doors, whilst a solid conservatory roofing system may allow you to create am open plan extension. Read our guide on thermal efficiently, building regulations and planning permission here.
What To Do Next
If you’re interested in the benefits of folding doors for you conservatory, orangery or extension, arrange for a free no obligation quote. We also have a showroom in Clitheroe with folding patio doors available for viewing. If you have any queries or questions call our team on 01200 414700, or email us at email@example.com