Installing folding doors on your conservatory, orangery or extension
Folding doors, also known as bi-folds, are a modern patio conservatory door design. They’re a great way to save space in your conservatory, orangery or extension without compromising on style. The glass panes fold against one another and can be made from between 2 to 7 panels. We design the glass in our folding doors to the same standard as our bespoke windows. This ensures that your folding doors reach the same level of thermal efficiency. They also come with the security and safety you would expect from Ultraframe.
Benefits of choosing folding doors for your conservatory
- Security – Folding doors have been tested for security and expected weather conditions within Lancashire.
- Low Maintenance – Modern uPVC requires little maintenance to keep in working order.
- Customization Options – You can fully match your home with our range of folding door designs. Folding doors come in a range of RAL colours and wood-grain effects. You can also choose aluminium for more modern folding door designs.
- High Quality Glazing – Folding doors come with A+ rated double glazed panels. This creates a thermally efficient conservatory door.
- Maximizing Space – The glass panels fold against one another to maximize space in your conservatory. This helps open up your garden to create a bright living space you can use all year round.
Why choose Ultraframe Home Improvements for your folding doors
Ultraframe Home Improvements are proud to be certified Which? Trusted Traders. This means that we adhere to strict quality control. We endeavour to stick to timeline and costs agreed by both parties.
As the installations division of Ultraframe UK, we’re also approved Ultraframe installers. All your door installers are trained by Ultraframe and we only use Ultraframe products. This ensures you’re getting the best patio door installation on the market.
Get a free quote for folding doors in Lancashire, North Yorkshire & Greater Manchester.
Once you enquire online, a member of our team will call you to arrange a convenient time. An Ultraframe consultant will pop round to take some approximate measurements. This is a no hard sale, no obligation, free service. Our teams purpose is to provide you with relevant information, helping you make the right decisions for your home.